Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Bead Lock Wheel Discussion

Senior Member Getting Dirty Omelet's Avatar
    Not sure, I haven't really looked into pricing yet.
    [05 WK Khaki 4x4 5.7L QDII ][ 5" SL (OME HD coils and struts) ][ 295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" Moabs (for the daily grind) ][ 35x12.50R17LT BFG MT KR (for wheeling) ][ Hidden Superwinch in stock bumper][ And soooooo much more... ]

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    17 x 8~10 $552.oo

I like what I see so far with this
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty

Wooohooo. Pain in the ass to mount. 32 bolts per ring, and each has to be tourqed three times to 18 ft/lb.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Sweet man. Must be tedious as hell to torque though...

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Holaday07 4.7 View Post
    Are those Smittybilt XRC tube fenders and rock sliders? My brother has them and they look identical to yours. If so they are amazing!!!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

PITA, and I am very confident that I will never run Beadlocks on a DD. Just too much to check all the time.

07- Yeah they are ****tyuilt tube fenders, but Genright sliders with the step. Smittybuilt stuff is already rusting.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Hmmm. My brother has had his Smittybilt XRC Tube Fenders and Rock Sliders for about a year now and no rust yet. Its bound to happen im sure but in my eyes as long as the do what they were built for all is good.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Bent the **** out of two of them this year.

And switched them out to the aluminum rock rings with OMF rock domes.

Also, airsoft pellets are the single greatest thing ever. My tires are balanced for the first time in over a year.

On the lookout for some beadlocks for the XK now. they go pretty cheap on Pirate with all the JK takeoffs

Are those new tube fenders on the TJ?

Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Are those new tube fenders on the TJ?
    Yessir. Switching eveything over the aluminum. New tube fenders are 6 lbs for BOTH. Between the bumper GTS, rear corners, fenders, rear bumper and rear flares, I have cut almost 700 lbs off the tj. plus it does not rust.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information