I have some info for the guys wanting more power and torque out of their 3.7L. I know that it is just about tapped out and theres not much out there for these engines. But, I have been posting in another forum about the Hypertech programmer and it looks like we might be in luck. I will cut and paste from another forum and bring it here, quoted. Some people do not like Hypertech, but it's all we have for now as far as a programmer. I'll do my best to quote the following in order.........................

Quote Originally Posted by Dubtype1 View Post
I'll give Hypertech a call and see what they say. I really don't need to re-gear but would like to get rid of that annoyance and get a little more umph off the start line.
Quote Originally Posted by stanton3 View Post
Ok let us know what they say. I really want a programmer that can allow for things like tcase swaps too.
Quote Originally Posted by Dubtype1 View Post
I called and spoke to their tech support. According to the tech, their Hypertech 52001 Max Energy Power Programmer is what will cure my "hunting" issues. He said it is caused by the lack in torque because of the bigger/heavier tires. The programmer will let you change shift points as well as re-calibrate the speedometer. It also removes limiters in the program (EI: Rev limiter and speed limiters). He mentioned that if I do a gear swap that it will automatically adjust for it...?... <---I didn't understand that part. I guess when you adjust for bigger tires and the shift points, IDK. I looked in Amazon and it's on sale for under $300 (originally $500), so that's not too bad. Alltho, Amazon says that this programmer will not fit my vehicle, the tech assured me that it will work with my 3.7L QT1 Commander.