Continued.....

Quote Originally Posted by jblock View Post
so it will work even though it says it wont?

Quote Originally Posted by Dubtype1 View Post
Hypertech tech support says it will work, Amazon.com says it won't. I would lean towards the manufacturer's advise instead of an online store.
I was told by their tech support that the calibrator will not correct for gear swaps but the programmer will.

Quote Originally Posted by stanton3 View Post
Did they mention any chance of making something?

For some reason I just don't trust the hypertech, maybe its just me :dunno:
No plans as of yet. They said to keep checking back, i have them on speed dial......<---yeah right ..(superchips)
Quote Originally Posted by BlackedOutWK View Post
theres a thread on another forum (j**pgarage DOT org) about someone running a new superchips tuner for 3.7's, it does NOT recalibrate for tire size but it's supposed to be a legit tuner. he posted the guys email that is selling them, if i get time later i will find it and post up. i think hes selling them for somewhere around $260.
Thats interesting. The tech support rep from Superchips told me there was no such thing.
Quote Originally Posted by BlackedOutWK View Post
here is what the original post said...

"I have been working with the SCT dealer, [email protected] for about a month now. Great guy!! Very helpful!!

For us 3.7L Guys/Gals it will run you $265, since they don't make cams or heads, etc for our jeeps. Contact him for more info.
**Programmer also works as a diagnostic code reader.

SO FAR
I'm running just the 87 octane tune and the Jeep shifts smoothly, downshifts correctly for power!, and I can only assume it will improve gas mileage when I feather it around town. Hit 115mph in no time... LOL

and this is only the 87 tune! Just put $40 in the tank last night so gotta wait til its gone before i can run the 93 octane!! CANT WAIT!

Contact [email protected]. GREAT GUY"