Continued.....

Quote Originally Posted by BlackedOutWK View Post
from what i understand the 3.7 has a seperate tcm from the pcm which is why there isn't a tuner that can also adjust for gearing, tire size, etc...so we would have to run something like this teamed up with the hypertech to get what everyone else gets with 1 unit. sucks!
Quote Originally Posted by Dubtype1 View Post
According to tge Hypertech support team, we would gain 35hp and i forgot how much torque gain he said . So, i dont underdtand why we need to programmers? The hypertech "supposidly"(sp?) does it all.
Quote Originally Posted by BlackedOutWK View Post
i highly doubt that. this sctuner is the most ligit performance mod that i've read about for the 3.7 so far and it only gives something like a 14hp gain. many companies "claim" a lot of stuff (people claim air intakes will give you 35hp but we all know that isn't the least bit true). then again, i would certainly like to see someone try hypertech so we can get real imput on the results...so get on it!
Quote Originally Posted by criket View Post
I plan on trying out the company that I mentioned in another post that would reprogram my ECM for 3.73's. So I found a used ECM and I think I'll purchase that and send it to them. I'll be the ginnie pig (spelling?) for this one if someone else will try the Hypertech. Any takers, lol ?
Quote Originally Posted by stanton3 View Post
Heres the reply:
as of right now, SCT is the only tuner that I'm aware of that will work for the 3.7 and it's only working through 2006 models. I'm hoping Diablo will come out with something for '07+ but nothing is avail for right now

I thought that someone already had one on an 07 though?