Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Once in a while event?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Yuengling is delicious. Being one of the few places "local" enough to have always been within distribution, it was really weird a few years ago when i went to Colorado and the bar had it there.... threw me off guard!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Holaday07 4.7 View Post
    what kind of beer is that? I stick to the classy only...Busch Light
    Ok bro first Busch is really bad beer LOL sorry had to say it. Yuengling is the country's oldest brewery. They have been making beer in the same spot for 178 years. I will never on purpose purchase beer or any product made by anheuser busch period but the reasons may be for a different thread.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    I totally understand. Being from St. Louis I drink AB, but as you stated thats a different thread. If I were to spend money on beer I like western breweries and my favorite is still Spotted Cow from Wisconsin, or Maudite in s bomber if I had a good Commision month. If I ever make it out your way, my cousins are from NC, I will try this beer for sure.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    my preferred is Fat Tire or Alaskan Amber.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Well we were pretty active the other night and with out breaking the member online record too.

Most users ever online was 99, 07-13-2011 at 10:17 AM.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    I didn't even realize we had that many members, LOL. Usually it's a few that post and a bunch that stalk.
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by IamJEEP View Post
    I didn't even realize we had that many members, LOL. Usually it's a few that post and a bunch that stalk.
    Agreed, I was thinking we were still in the 30's as far as member count. That's great, now more people need to start posting their opinions and getting involved in discussions.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    If you go to the member list you can sort by posts.... I believe we only have about 20 active members lol.

I guess we're too intimidating for other people to post? I blame sal.... they probably see his sig pic with the doors removed and think "holy **** these guys are hard core"

Man I get the blame for everything

Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Man I get the blame for everything
    That and there just is not that many of us the wheel these. The other forum seems to cater to the wheel sensor and tire size questions. Might just be a niche forum for a few crazies

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information