Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Breaking the Ice

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty

Breaking the Ice

Smells new in here, Love the new forum smell. Fresh paint, excellent crown molding, carpets not even dirty yet, and nice wood finish - very nice!

Anyway - I own and wheel a modestly modified WK - the inside is done, for now, with Pionner touch screen nav, blue tooth and Ipod sync, aftermarket sunroof, leather, heated seats, power everything, and replaced the carpet rugs with mopar rubber. I started working on the exterior last year. It's a 3.7L WK with 3" OME lift, and 255/75/17's GoodYear Wrangler Silent Armors, pinchweld, and fender mods have been done, Load Warrior cargo basket with spare thrown up top, some aftermarket headlights which i'm pulling out and putting back in the stocks when I get some free time. At one point I had 3 sets of lights on the Jeep, a westin chrome bull guard with a set of lights the entire I think I removed to increase approach angle. set of KC Hilites on top bolted to the cargobasket which I still have, and reverse lights which get banked up all the time (they currently act as my sliders lol, and I will be relocating these up top on the cargo basket as well). Back when I installed the reverse lights, I was pulling my friends Jet Ski's around a lot, and I lived out in the farm where it was pitch dark - So i needed them.) Now they are just in the way and I hit'm once in a while. My WK mods have slowed down a lot because I've been putting more emphasis on my XJ. But the future of my WK will probably see CAI, and some skids, and probably upgrade to some of those sexy bighorn tires that Sal's been wielding.

aj

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Hey man you made over cool. I didn't even k ow it was you untill I started reading about your mods then saw you sig

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the family.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Welcome aboard man! Post up some pics. I'm sure you'll like it here..... no wrangler owners to tell us how inferior we are.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    Ah man, the party's over!

LOL, welcome AJ.
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    Hang out the pin up's of your ride.......tell Sal to quit weilding.....

Quote Originally Posted by IamJEEP View Post
    Ah man, the party's over!

LOL, welcome AJ.
    lol - you don't mean that!

I tried to register as Carolina WK - But I couldn't seem to post for some reason. I thought I jacked up the registration or something, lol.

Don't lie man... we know you changed your name so you wouldn't be recognized as a defector on the other forum!

That is a SERIOUS accusation, sir!

Lmao!

Just calling it like it see it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information