Smells new in here, Love the new forum smell. Fresh paint, excellent crown molding, carpets not even dirty yet, and nice wood finish - very nice!

Anyway - I own and wheel a modestly modified WK - the inside is done, for now, with Pionner touch screen nav, blue tooth and Ipod sync, aftermarket sunroof, leather, heated seats, power everything, and replaced the carpet rugs with mopar rubber. I started working on the exterior last year. It's a 3.7L WK with 3" OME lift, and 255/75/17's GoodYear Wrangler Silent Armors, pinchweld, and fender mods have been done, Load Warrior cargo basket with spare thrown up top, some aftermarket headlights which i'm pulling out and putting back in the stocks when I get some free time. At one point I had 3 sets of lights on the Jeep, a westin chrome bull guard with a set of lights the entire I think I removed to increase approach angle. set of KC Hilites on top bolted to the cargobasket which I still have, and reverse lights which get banked up all the time (they currently act as my sliders lol, and I will be relocating these up top on the cargo basket as well). Back when I installed the reverse lights, I was pulling my friends Jet Ski's around a lot, and I lived out in the farm where it was pitch dark - So i needed them.) Now they are just in the way and I hit'm once in a while. My WK mods have slowed down a lot because I've been putting more emphasis on my XJ. But the future of my WK will probably see CAI, and some skids, and probably upgrade to some of those sexy bighorn tires that Sal's been wielding.

aj