Thread: My Other Jeep (for now)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Every time i see your pictures it makes me sad that I sold me 2000 XJ. I had some sweet plans for that rig, and it was in MINT condition.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_ View Post
    Every time i see your pictures it makes me sad that I sold me 2000 XJ. I had some sweet plans for that rig, and it was in MINT condition.
    I've had this one for a while too, and I've been on the fence on whether or not to sell it. I could flip this bad girl in 5 days easily for what I want to sell her for... But every time I convince myself to do it, I think about it and stop I stop. Not going to lie - I get a little emotional... I just Have to get a ZJ... The only way I can really sell Big Red, is if I sell her to someone I pretty much personally know, someone that'll take care of her. Take her out on trail runs, turn that engine once in a while and give her a good rev. You know, just pay some attention to her. I can also keep an eye on her, or help the buyer out with the her for service or maintenance and mods.... I just wanna be there, lol. I dunno... the XJ is definitely a 'Daddy's little girl'.

AJ

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    I sold my XJ to pay for a new roof on the house... it was a tough decision but we really needed a roof, and the XJ was the 3rd vehicle not being used much at all

I'm sure it was a necessary evil.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    F it don't sell it. Those Grands are a dime a dozen. Piked up one from New York that had an ARB bumper, Warn Winch, 2 inch lift, and a detroit in the rear for $3,000.00 with shipping to missouri. You have that in upgrades alone, I love Ebay, and that was a deal.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Quote Originally Posted by Holaday07 4.7 View Post
    F it don't sell it. Those Grands are a dime a dozen. Piked up one from New York that had an ARB bumper, Warn Winch, 2 inch lift, and a detroit in the rear for $3,000.00 with shipping to missouri. You have that in upgrades alone, I love Ebay, and that was a deal.
    So are the XJ's, lol - But I like the body style of the ZJ a little more.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    I love the look of the XJs, that is why i got the XK. If i lived further north where there are trails i would get one in a heart beat. Hell, i almost baught my buddies XJ (we've discussed lifts about it) just so i can have one, but my girl talked some sense into me. Lol....
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IamJEEP View Post
    but my girl talked some sense into me. Lol....

Quote Originally Posted by IamJEEP View Post
    but my girl talked some sense into me. Lol....
    You mean nonsense.... lol.

Thread Information