Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BTW, JK Moab's will not fit

BTW, JK Moab's will not fit

Just tried the set I had sitting at home and the fronts touch the caliper, unless you have a small hub centric spacer.

So, now I have this set of Moabs for sale. Anyone looking? What are they worth with good tires?

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Where are you located, I need two of them.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Rochester, NY

I may be able to sell (1) wheel without a tire.

Ok so how much for all 4 of them then
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

I have (5). Make me an offer for either (1) or all (4) and I'll sell the other one separate.

Shipping may be a bit expensive.

I am going to figure shipping if that is ok before I throw out an offer

OK, don't forget that tires are mounted currently for shipping estimate.

Wait a sec, so am I making an offer on the wheels and tires, or just wheels. If so what tires 255 75 mud terrain?

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    I live 45 minutes from Rochester, NY. Just outside of buffalo. I have been looking for (4) rubi wheels for a while now. I know you said make an offer but do you have any clue what your looking to get out of them. I could pick them up!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

I'll post up pictures in a bit they are 17 x 7.5. I'm guess I have about $650 into them with the tires on. $550/obo would get them (4 wheels with tires) without shipping. They are pretty much flawless less the scratch I put in two of them on the backside when trying them on. Come with center caps. The wheels alone I've seen go for $125-150 each.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information