Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: West Coast Camp Commander 2011 Pictures & Tales

Administrator
    Blog Entries

2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Man that scenery is just awesome!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    I agree. Still not happy that I had to miss because work. Keep the pics coming and looks like a blast!!
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    On Wednesday we deceided to take on a trail that the USFS indicated was CLOSED! The Mosquito Pass Trail is schedualed to open mid August but we will all be long gone by then so we thought we would head up there and look at it and see what could be done.

I took many photos but they are on my cell phone, I will upload them when I learn how and I am sure many others will post theirs as well.

Mosquito Pass Trail is the highest pass accessable by motor vehicle in the United States at 13,186 feet and the trail runs approximately 16.7 miles.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Party Time

Wednesday night was the awards dinner:

RMC bought Brendon a beer for his surviving the Mosquito Pass Trail

Last edited by Knappster; 07-28-2011 at 07:31 PM.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    A special Thanks to Discount Tire for the goodie bags that everyone received (I promised Discount Tire I would get a photo of everyone with their bags but I forgot, my appologies).

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Thursday many of the members headed out early in the morning but those that stayed behind hit the trails one last time.

Two members, TrialByFire and Ped headed out early to hit Grizzly Pass (I hope they post some great photos). RockyMountainCanary & Knappster headed out to Old Monarch Pass Road, Tomichi Pass Trail & Handcock Pass Trail.

Old Monarch Pass Road: 11,375 feet / 10.3 miles

Tomichi Pass Trail: 12,020 feet / 15.9 miles

Handcock Pass Trail; 12,140 feet / 9.3 miles

Last edited by Knappster; 07-28-2011 at 07:51 PM.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty strokeZ's Avatar
    Thanks to Jon and all others who helped put this event together! The hard work was definitely worth it. We decided to go the distance to home in one shot and could not wait to upload some pics tonight. I will post them as soon as I can. Here are some teasers:

And lastly - TrialbyFire's response to "you can't do that with that Jeep":

Last edited by strokeZ; 07-29-2011 at 12:45 AM.
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 4-1/2" AEV lift w 35" Toyo's

03 BMW Z4 2.5i ESS Stage 2 Supercharged, Custom Suspension, Stebro Exhaust, Hamann Side Skirts

85 BMW 535is Lowering springs, bilstein sport shocks, extra attitude

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information