Thread: Hypertech speedometer calibrator 752001

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    i just bought the calibrator for my 06 w/3.7l,im having some trouble with it.did you have any problems getting past the part after the programmer checks for dtc's.mine gets that far and says "not for this vehicle".I am waiting for a response from a hypertech tech because i tryed updating it like the instructions say to, but that also isn't working.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chevelleman4292 View Post
    i just bought the calibrator for my 06 w/3.7l,im having some trouble with it.did you have any problems getting past the part after the programmer checks for dtc's.mine gets that far and says "not for this vehicle".I am waiting for a response from a hypertech tech because i tryed updating it like the instructions say to, but that also isn't working.
    Negative, I did not have any issues with mine. Plugged it in, followed the on screen commands and thats all she wrote. Good luck with it and report back with your findings.
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Thread Information