Thread: Oslo, Norway

Cool Oslo, Norway

Hi, my name is Petter - or/aka CJ-7 at other forums. From Oslo in Norway.
    New with XK, but not new to Jeeps. Have one Jeep GPV 1942 & two CJ-7. But never had a "new" Jeep. Had the Commander for a week now, loving it!
    Just got the 1.5" leveling kit, some new wheels & tires then we are there...
    Rdg
    Petter

Petter aka CJ-7
    GPW 1943
    CJ-7 AMC 360, 35" ARB f&b.
    XK Commander LTD
    The Jeep Garage:http://www.jeepclubnorway.no/smf/ind...opic,77.0.html

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    That's a nice looking XK I like those wheels as well. I read some of the stuff on your CJ really nice man. I hope you don't stop at just a leveling kit LOL. Do you speak and write English or are you using a translator? I had to use google to translate the build thread on your CJ it worked pretty good.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Welcome to the Forum. I think you'll love your XK as well as this forum!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Welcome, is that an XK or an XH?
    Last edited by Knappster; 08-02-2011 at 05:48 AM.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Welcome to the Forum. It looks to be a XH if I am not mistaken. Side lights plus it looks to be a RH Drive. It is a great looking XH tho
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Hi all,
    Thanks for the welcome ! and yes I do speak & write English. Have been in US several times, even two times in Moab, once just by myself and second attending EJS. And also done some wheeling in Colorado several places. All of that that where awesome, so I bee back
    The Commander are LH drive as yours.
    XK vs. XH. Is the XH the Euro/export version of the Commander?
    He he I know all about not going to do some lift… I have already looked into the OME- Old Man Emu spring set…
    Petter aka CJ-7
    GPW 1943
    CJ-7 AMC 360, 35" ARB f&b.
    XK Commander LTD
    The Jeep Garage:http://www.jeepclubnorway.no/smf/ind...opic,77.0.html

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    Welcome and nice Commander! I like the wheels, different.
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petter View Post
    XK vs. XH. Is the XH the Euro/export version of the Commander?
    There are some real minor differences in the XK and the XH but basically they are still the exact same vehcile. The XH came with side marker lights, sensors in the front bumper, radio antenna in the rear passenger side window and a few other differences (options).
    Last edited by Knappster; 08-02-2011 at 05:49 AM.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Thread Information