Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
My buddie dropped off the tent trailer last night so now all I need is a Jeep Commander and I am ready to go!

Justin, would you mind being Wagonmaster on Wednesday and running one of the trails you have highlighted? Chinaman Gulch and Grizley both looked like fun runs. You can Wagonmaster any trail you want on any other day too as my list was just a suggestion and I have not run any of them before and certainly do not want to lead every trail ride either.

I received 3 boxes of goodies from Discount Tire so I will strat putting the goodie bags together as well.
Jon, Yes, I would be ok with that.
I would say for anyone wanting to do chinaman gulch, we try that Monday afternoon, hoping that the FOURMILE AREA morning run wont spill over into the afternoon.
Jon, you can start it all off with the the FOURMILE AREA run in the morning, then after that I will head to Chinaman Gulch, if any one wants to follow.

And then it would make sense to do Grizzly Lake on that Wednesday on the way back from the Alpine station....assuming that the Hancock pass is open by then........ Basically I think we would have the whole group run Hancock PASS to the Alpine station/tunnel, then on the way back people who want to try Grizzly can go up it, since its on the way back out....and others who want to skip Grizzly can head back to camp...or do a run up hancock lake or any of the other lakes, or what ever they choose.