Just wanted to pass along the latest word from Superlift: they are doing a rolling product change for the new kit design and it is in production. Given the number of the old kits they had, we're suspecting that in another week or so the lifts shipping out of Superlift's warehouse will be the new ones. Please note that this will only apply to orders direct from Superlift or an outfit like 4xGuard, who ships direct from Superlift's warehouse. Big distributorships like Q'tec may or may not have their own warehouse stocks to get through, which will obviously be of the old design. And because this is a rolling product change (no new part numbers), most big distros won't even know that a change has occurred, and even if they do know there isn't a really easy way for someone to confirm the kit design unless they know exactly who to talk to at Superlift -- I imagine most of the folks at Superlift won't even know there's been a change.

I hate to say this, but if you're in the market for the lift, my suggestion for the short-term would be to order from 4xGuard after the first of the month -- and specifically request that you get the new kit. Given our involvement we should be able to clear the orders. Hopefully it won't be too long before we'll be able to tell that the big distributorships have cleared their old stock and folks can feel confident in ordering from any old place, but in the meantime I wouldn't want folks getting old kits if they really want the new one.