I did call the WV dealer yesterday; they seemed genuinely surprised that it wasn't there. Probably because emission inspections are NOT required in WV, and the GVWR is needed to program the computer to do them. The service manager faxed me the VIN decipher from Chrysler, which shows it to be a 6,001 - 7,000lb GVWR vehicle. He did so, after to talking to the vehicle compliance folks in Harrisburg, & SUPPOSEDLY, this will be acceptable to get the state mandated emission inspection in Pittsburgh/Allegheny Co. We shall see. If not, I'm taking the damn thing to the local Chrysler dealer and making THEM inspect. I suspect it will "PASS" there...

I was so frustrated with it, I was literally minutes away from trading it for an '07 Hemi Commander Overland at my local dealer, and making it their problem - even though I've already put over $1,500 in it it one month of ownership. I still prefer my silver color, and the Hemi is dark khaki (I hate trying to cool dark vehicles with R134 - pouring ice cubes down my back is more efficient ), but at least it has a *(&^*&^%$&%# GVWR sticker on the door!!!

Will try the state inspection at my Goodyear dealer AGAIN today... otherwise - it's off to Pleasant Hills Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge and THEIR emission testing equipment!