I'm going up Friday with a friend and grabbing a camping spot. I might stay till Sunday I just need to talk to the wife to see what here schedule is for Sunday. AJ how much notice do you need to camp out Saturday night? We have a pretty large group coming so it should be fun also Bragg 4x4 all three off road shops are going and a few from military jeepers I've wheeled with are going. Just so everyone realizes being the opening weekend having a swap meet and a jeep jamboree its going to be crowded if I had to take a guess LOL

Are roll call so far is

Sal
AJ
Toby
Scott
LT
Justin (AJ's friend)
Matt (my friend)

We also might be camping with the group coming from Bragg as well. No big deal if we all wheel together because there are bypasses on all the trails and the only trail we've skipped is going up Daniel just the first 30% though so if they run that will go the backwards way we always go and meet them at the top. Other then that I've taken the QT1 guys everywhere else without an issue Remember Uwharrie is as hard or easy as you want it to be unless it rains then the difficulty doubles LOL