Its a tough call and you've put a lot of work into this bumper.... I'd hate to see it not sell because of aesthetics. I wish I was closer so I could check it out in person and help brainstorm options. I think the original idea with an access cover has some merit. The cover can be flat for those willing to relocate the solenoid or for those who don't have a winch yet but plan on adding one later.... And a "high clearance" cover can be optional for larger winches or those unwilling to relocate solenoids. Could base the concept off your locking center console.

I think any options to reduce the height of the front face should be considered. You want someone to see that bumper and say "damn I want one of those!!".... right now I don't think it has that effect. Im already planning on buying and am in the process of selling my 4xG. But right now I'd be buying because you have the best winched option available, not because I'm in love with the look.

Since you already have that prototype on yours.... maybe I can test out the "lower profile" prototype that requires solenoid relocation and then you'll have 2 options out there.... see which one sells better and go from there as to whether you should cancel the larger front face in lieu of a high clearance cover