Quote Originally Posted by mrnavy2 View Post
Nice pictures. What happen to your XK? Anyway looks like my stock XK can get though there. Is that possible?
The pictures are deceiving. Actually most of the pictures are taken on Trail-22 which is level blue; your stock vehicle wouldn't make it out of there without damaged rockers and you'll bust up your catalytic converters without a skid plate there.

With the 4xG Belly Guard (or equivalent skid fro SA when he puts it in production) at a minimum, you'd be able to hang with us on the Green level trails. BUT there will be areas that you're going to bang around some components. I would highly recommend putting a 2" spacer lift on first, and at least the $40 upgraded suspension skid from Jeep.

Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
Id love to join you guys on august 11th if it happens, since this will be my first time with the XK offroad being with experienced guys would certainly help. Thinking I may need some more protection first, hhhhmmmmm?!?!?
For peace of mind... get a belly guard. With that and a set of rock sliders, you're seriously set for anything we'll go through there.