Quote Originally Posted by Pixelcodex View Post
Well, I wanted the extra lift and to get rid of the rake, so I was planning on getting the F 150 ones and spacers from the front as someone (I think Matt) recommended previously. The small issues are the squeaks and rub? Do you think that is WK related or somehow an installation issue? I remember reading about using tape to hold some part of the shock would get rid of the squeak (correct me if I am wrong).
Well were both getting the squeaks on our XK so not sure what the issues are with the wk. the stock ones still raised an XK which is heavier out back then wk so you should get more lift then Matt got with his stock length ones installed. The tape part is probably tapping the rubber sleeve in place but I don't think that will last to long.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Yeah Sal and I are a bit extreme with what we put these shocks through. I'll probably throw grease on to quiet them down and be good.
That's eexactly what I do to mine but it only happens to my passenger side. I throw a good glob of marine bearing grease on it and it lasts about 6 months.