So here are some updates:

Short story, I didn't get as much lift as I wanted, a little or 1/4" but I'll measure again. So that's a little disappointing, but it's not all bad. I didn't think I'd notice too much, but the ride is MUCH better IMO. Ever since I put Hemi/tow XK coils in the rear, I thought the ride was a little unbalanced. Now that I have both, it feels just right. It's not harsh at all, almost perfect in my opinion.

This is the end of my quest until I just get those sweet new 5100 Bilsteins or something even cooler like a Superlift (or both!).

Other updates, I took out Matt's 1/2" rear spacer last weekend because I wanted a more level look and I love the stance now. I'll put them back in when I get some 5100's but I don't even wanna think of tearing the front end apart again. What a nightmare that was.

My WK doesn't look THAT much higher when alone I think, but when I park next to a stock WK or see one in the parking lot, definite difference. It stands out for sure. I actually get looks when I drive by now but that might be because of the diesel haha.

Here's some pics:

Working...

New front coils in, rear spacers out.

In the parking lot on an incline.

I think the rear leveled out a bit more since then, those were taking right after. I'll get some more/better ones later.