Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
No one takes your contact info at the forest, so we can have a sign in sheet that could cover that issue. I don't think we need to number the Jeeps that was for a convoy order that got messed up anyway later in there trip. We will assign a lead vehicle probably myself because I'm familiar with the trails and a trail jeep who brings up the rear with out passing anybody up probably Don because the trail jeep has to be capable and be an experienced off roader because he most likely will only be recoverable from the front. The jeep in front of him should be capable of pulling the trail jeep as well. Then put all the new guys in between putting the least experienced people up front behind the trail jeep. How does that sound to everyone. Troy is the servicing town to Uwharrie, so dialing 911 gets you police and fire from troy (who are familiar with the trails) which is pretty close something we didn't have on some of our adventures. I'm not sure were there hospital or the closest hospital is we will have to look that one up.
Soundss good to me Sal. I guess I'll be up front since I'm a noob, which is fine by me. I'll have tow points front and rear so, you experienced guys can jump in my Jeep to pull someone out if need be.