Thread: Considered selling

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Please find me an 07 with 42000 miles 4.10 gear ratio 35's with around 25% tread left on AEV rims with a back bump and full 5th spare no body rust. THE ONLY REAL RUST WAS ON THE SHOCKS! It was a small company lift id replace instantly anyways. If you live in arizona dont comment there are so many and they are cheap out there and good condition but im not traveling hundreds of miles let alone thousands. If i was willing to id find something WAY better but as far as within 25-50 miles of Chicago it wont happen. Not with power window and all the stuff too. Before you go sharing prices do some research on how they are set up. Hard top, soft top, X, sport, saraha, rubicon, gear ratio, and everything else because sure I could find one set up thats a stripped down one. Soft top, 3.21 gear ratio, no power windows, the crappy stock tires and rims, and everything else cheap...
    Last edited by Brandon1024; 06-16-2011 at 07:50 PM.
    4.7L v8 QTII, Flowmaster Super 44, Jet Chip: Stage 1, Remote Start, 2.25" Rocky Road lift W/ shocks, .5" Rusty Off Road Strut Spacer, Midland CB Radio, PA Speaker,265/70/17 BFG Km2 Mud Terrain, XD Addict 17x9 Rims, Custom Roof Rack W/ 6 Off Road Lights, Custom Blue Lighting, Custom Front Bumper, Sony Head unit, Power Acoustic Amp, Alpine Type R Speakers (Waiting on Arrival), Upgraded Headlights Bulbs 3000K

Thread Information