Quote Originally Posted by cico7 View Post
I dont see a need for multi guesses. thats just my opinion. So Can I vote for xk-forum 3 times since i am only voting one name?
You can only vote once... but in that vote you can choose as many of the names as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by IamJEEP View Post
I voted for my choices, but I think the WK guys need to sign up and vote for what would like to see and show some interest before we change this site all up. Lets say we change the name and add sub-forums for the WK crowd and there is no activity or WK members joining, then it was all for nothing.
I agree, it would be nice to get some WK guys signed up to vote. But at the same time, what came first.. the chicken or the egg? I don't expect to see a ton of WK activity right away, but over time I think it'll help the site grow.

The WK won't really need a lot of "sub forums" either. The entire point of this is that there is so much in common between the two platforms that we'll have the same forums. Maybe a sub forum for WK exterior & interior mods and XK exterior & interior mods... but drivetrain, suspension, wheeling, etc will all be shared.

I don't think any WK members will ever want to put an XK-Forum.com decal on their WK's... so are the votes for that site name from people who want to retain an XK only site?