here's my two cents... lol

i just saw a set of the 4x sliders today, i have always liked how they were a formed piece and had a very stock look to them, but... they only rivet inside the door sill & they are just aluminum rivets at that. i think riv-nuts would be a much stronger alternative.

as for our sliders, if you have ever taken off the plastic below the doors you have seen it's all angled under there. these sit against the sheet metal at a 17* angle as jon mentioned before, then the nerf bars end up coming straight out parallel to the ground. they go just far enough below the pinch seam to protect it but still allow for plenty of ground clearance. they are bolt on, and there are a lot of bolts to make sure it's rock solid. i can build them with or without the nerf bars, your choice. it looks like price point will be about $500 plus shipping. they will be shipping out raw, paint is up to you.

on a side note, if you guys have sliders like the 4X and would like to add nerf bars we make just those and you can weld them on yourself.