Quote Originally Posted by IamJEEP View Post
Its one of those "cool factor" things to be honest. I had a target at 50 feet out and only got a quarter of shots fired to hit on target. I would love to shoot an M14, M4, and FAL. But i still want an AK.
Let me tell you the M14 and the FAL will tear you up if your shoulder was sore at the range the other day these will put a hurt on you especially a non modified m14. The FAL accuracy again sucks much harder weapon to shoot but tons better then the AK. Keep in mind I have no civilian experience with these or any weapons all weapons I look at are strictly from a combat use situation.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilSmith View Post
The only thing that I like about the AK is that it has a larger round than the AR but that too isn't always ideal, especially if you have to carry 400 rounds on you .
Weight thing is a legit concern we carry enough out there and when you're rocking 23 30round mags it adds up fast LOL. I really wish they would of made the SAW conversion service wide I think everyone could of benefited from the larger rounds in that conversion not just a select few us that got them.