I too like the old guns quite a bit. With a C&R (Curio and Relic) liscence you can pick up lots of surplus vintage stuff super cheap (comparitively speaking). You can get Mosinagants for 65-150 dollars, the old CZ pistols are cheap and several others. The advantage is that with that type of liscence you can buy a functional gun off the internet from surplus dealers and it will come directly to your house. You can also find M1 rifles as well. I like the M1's but we still work with them in a training environment in the Coast Guard (boot camp, OCS, parades, etc...) so i've had enough of them. They are nice though. My dad has at least 65-70 different guns but really likes the mosin nagant's for a hunting rifle and usually will take those into the woods cause he doesn't mind them getting beat up. He bought 2 for $89 each last year and changed the stock out and put a nicer safety with a pull loop on the one he uses to hunt ( the stock safety is a real pain to use). .303 British are quite nice old finds.