just a quick update-

the production process is being refined as i write this. my computer crashed a couple weeks ago, so much so that the c: drive was unable to be recovered. the crappy thing is that it was only 6 weeks old, the worst thing was the fact that i hadn't backed it up to my server in that time. jon was generous enough to let me borrow his commander to re-draw the bumper and make all new files. the waterjet shop will be cutting away this morning and i will be building my first two over the weekend. this run was plagued by set-backs from the beginning but now looks like it's going to come together. i'm hoping i can keep the prices as i posted earlier but those were all based on computer simulation with the waterjets and guestimating by the steel forming shop. the ever increasing steel prices seem to be working against me - we've taken several hits this year that have totalled over 25% increase... ugh!

i will be sure to post the final products.

to those that made the orders, i appologize. to those that plan to order in the future, it will be a much smoother process.