I think the mods are doing an excellent job. I belong to a couple other forums not Jeep related and some of the mods are very nazi-ish when it comes to something they don't like. I have seen none of that here though. I would, however, expect a mod to step in if someone starts getting flamed (not in the haha, joking way) by deleting posts or locking it but again, I have seen none of that going on. I don't mind heated discussions as long as they stay on topic and things stay respectful.

As for the the conflict of interest in owning the domain and being a supporting vendor: I see none. This is a private enterprise and Knappster you have the right to do with it what you want. No one is forced to be a member here and they are free to go elsewhere if they choose. I for one applaud entreprenuership.

This forum is fun and informative and I'm glad I joined. There isn't another forum I have been to where I personally would like to have a beer with and get to know the members. Keep up the good work.