Quote Originally Posted by cico7 View Post
The competitors are paying to advertise here, or so i thought. If that is the case, then the site
owner needs to be considerate of how his actions could affect his paying advertisers and how not to offend them.
Here is a perfect post to show the example of needing two log-ons, I cannot answer this as a vendor because it is a forum business comment, not a Steel Armadillo comment.

Half of the current vendors were given a free sponsorship through December 31, 2011 by the forum owner as a way to promote their businesses and provide sources to forum members, they did NOT pay to be here. Those choosing to pay for a sponsorship will remain after that date, all others will be removed (like any other forum would do).

Any vendor that is removed will be for lack or payment NOT because they are competitors, I know one competitor has indicated desire to purchase and stay on and we will see how that works out in 30 days.

Other Vendors have already paid their 2012 fees and will remain through the lenght of their aggreement with the forum owner.