Thread: Duratracs or STTs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    I just simply stated that my opinion on Goodyear is biased because Im running the MT/R's.
    I was just pointing out that this above statement doesn't mean the Duratracs will be a better mud tire based on your experience.... We're technically agreeing... you're saying that your biased towards GY (the brand) because of your experience and im saying that your bias towards GY is making you recommend a tire that's not really applicable to your experience (the Duratracs) because there's no link to performance between the Duratracs & MT/Rs.

Now if you're recommending the MT/Rs over the STT's, then that's a different story (which seems like what you're really saying here is "get the MT/Rs instead of the Duratracs, based off your experience).

Edit: In other words, we're both saying that there are better mud tires out there than both the Duratracs and the STTs (im just saying that IF those are the only two options, the STT would be my choice for mud... note that im running the Duratrac because i think its a much better "well rounded" tire)
    Last edited by Matt; 01-29-2012 at 08:22 PM.

Thread Information