Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Your rig is looking great
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty criket's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pjmjr508 View Post
    Your rig is looking great
    Thanks man!!!!
    SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

Garage Update: I finshed all the overhead light fixtures this morning. I also put up the receptacle covers everywhere except on 2: The 220 volt and one where I need to trim the cover a little to get it to fit. Alas, there are no more wires hanging except where the breaker box goes. That is next

Also went out for a little photoshoot with the WK. Nothing spectacular, just wanting to show you guys how it sits now.

Front: OME HD Front struts and springs
    Rear: 2" spacer lift, Factory springs, Monroe Load Levelers F150 version.

SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    It's a lot more level now. I'm sure you are enjoying this a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    It's a lot more level now. I'm sure you are enjoying this a lot more.
    Oh yea for sure. It feels soooo much better. For a while there, I had drag racer CommdrDan status, lol.

Did you ever measure your new tires to see the actual size? I was kinda bummed when I measured mine and found out they're only 30.5.......boo....

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar
    Never live it down!

WK update: I saw AJ's step pad mod and thought I'd give mine a try. After dragging numerous things over this step pad it had several deep scratches. So here is what I wanted to cover up a little bit. I used spray on bed liner (cheap stuff but that's ok with me. I know how to do it right with more expensive stuff later).

So here is the rest of the after pics.

I also worked on a couple of side projects.

Me and my wife are expecting a boy in mid June so I have to get his toys ready. First up is my old pedal tractor.

I painted the trailer and bed lined the inside.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Looks like you did a good job man cool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The next little side project for our son is my old Radio Flyer wagon. I plan to do the same thing to it, paint it red and bed line the inside. I can't find these original stickers online anywhere but there is a custom graphics shop near my house so I'll go there and have some made.

And that's about it for today. Oh I did replace my tail lights as one was burned out. No pics as that was the easiest bulb replacement I have ever done.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Well done - everything turned out great.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information