I was able to be mine aligned yesterday and it turned out pretty good. Well according to the print out. They shop said my caster issue cant be fixed but thats due to the lift. Whatever, not going to lose sleep over it as long as it doesnt totally destroy the new tires im about to purchase. Also I had a defective boot on one of my JBA HD UCA's. Just called JBA and they are sending me a new one along with all the hardware to bolt on my 4xguard belly skid that i never received through the previous owners. I had to just go to the local hardware store at the time and find bolts/nuts that would work. Anyways....you cant just throw on your old steering knuckes if your keeping the rest of the lift on. The superlift steering knuckle is extended to make up for the cross member drop down brackets. With the old knuckles, your JBA UCA's would reach to be able to put the ball joint bolt on. Not only that but your tie rods would be at a horrible angle too because the raise that part on the new knuckle.