Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
The superlift steering knuckles were designed to accommodate for the drop down brackets and bring the tie rods back to stock geometry and keep the tie rods and lower control arm parallel. You are the only one I know that is having this problem. Maybe you should just invest in a different set of wheels. Maybe some 18s so the wheels clear the tie rod ends.
I would love to get a new set of wheels (beadlocks?) as I have had nothing but problems with the Pintlers, but the wife is starting to limit my 'investment' in the XK.
I suppose I could go back to the 1/4" wheel spacers (which fixed the interference problem) but the studs aren't really long enough for that and Discount Tire won't touch them. I still don't understand why the AEV wheel and SL combo rubs when the two companies worked together on the Superlift!

I can see from the photos that the SL knuckles have the same attachment position for the tie rod and understand the reasoning why the geometry should not have changed. The UCA is mounted on the stock attachment holes but the LCA was dropped 4". The JBA UCAs do appear to drop the ball joint below where the OEM ball joint would be positioned but I'm not sure how much (1"?). The SL knuckles don't appear to be 4" longer than the OEM. Is it?