I forgot to actually LOOK at the back of the Jeep when I ordered the LED's. There's FOUR lights back there! (duh) Back to eBay for another pair of 42 SMD LED "bulbs" and I threw in a couple of courtesy light replacements this time as well. Might as well blast white light onto the floorboards.

The 68 LED backup "bulbs" make the original bulbs look like birthday candles. They look really cool behind the lens too. (when unlit)

The pair I played with last night look great in those bullet lens, and the 'star' shape on the end of LED's can be directly seen and look very cool. I put the original bulbs back for now 'til the second pair shows up. They are better in every way compared to the bulb filaments. Walking from side to side, the LED's show up much better than the bulbs. (I had a bulb in the lower, and an LED in the upper for testing)

Also, it needs load resistors because the Jeep can't deal with no bulb filament load, so I have four 6 ohm 50 watt resistors on the way too. Remove one upper bulb, and the brake lights and third light on top all light up. Turn signals, and the LED won't light up, while the front bulb is rapidly bink-bink-binking away. (The running lights seem to work okay)

The upper pair is brake lights, the lower pair are turn signals. Of course, all four light up for running lights.

These are similar to what I have:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20110830025804772.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	1332