Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
....., if you could post how many inches you trimmed off of the, Id like to steal you mod!!!

I'm currently " on the road " and will not be able to give you a measurement until around the end of the month, and that should get you in the ball park ( remind me via PM if I forget ..LoL).

Once I decided on the straight cut, the measurement worked for both sides and is approximately 1/8 to 1/4 above the slider. I played around with the ends also on my old pair that I was using as a template until I got the look I wanted. But I'm also not very artistic ! I'd recommend also using your old rocker to get the exact fit and look you want. Cutting the old ones also gave me practice with cutting them, so I minimized my chances on messing up the new ones.

I also had the new ones painted to match the Commander as I thought it might look better than having three slightly different colors in a small area ( body, plastic rocker and then the slider.. also cut them first before painting). I was surprised how it almost looks like it came from the factory that way.