Thread: Quick Vid from last wheeling trip

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty valpacer's Avatar
    Thanks Fellas! Yes, very slack.......

There were 3 KJ libertys (cherokee's to us!) on that run, and 2 of them run ratios and detroits at both ends - They go ANYWHERE! They are light like an XJ and the detroits make up for any flex issues! I took a shining to them that day. We got every truck up that hill, its actually much easier than it looks and i made it look hard by being a skirt about the cv's. It took a bit of work but we even got a stock KK with A/T tyres up the right hand bank once we could get the driver to balance his power on the throttle and use the traction control.

Small gallery from the day

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n...20GHM%20Jul12/

And if you have Facebook, im pretty sure this album is open (lots of pics! iNc a nice KK with steel bar and sliders etc)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3385704&type=3

Yep, the wheel is still centred, just the seriously short factory arm locations make it look like its forward. Its good watching these again cause I can see just how much harder the Jeep has to work if the front swaybar is on. Its on to keep the front from bottoming out till i can sort the limit straps. As you can see the rears dont go anywhere near stuffing, but they do with the front swaybar off! And after 2 runs with the front swaybar on at this height the brnad new bushes were toasted, 1 was completely twisted out. And the fronts just hardly move at all. After getting the new CV's UCA's and rear drvieshaft in its full on limit strap setup mode so i can ditch the front swaybar again for good!
    2007 WH Grand Cherokee CRD QDII - 3" Exhaust, GDE Flash Tune, CRDSTU Hybrid Lift & bash Plates, 4xGuard Rock Rails & Rear Sliders, Saguaro F&R Bars, Warn 9.5CTI-s, AEV Saverge Rims, 35" KM2's, Snorkel, Custom Rear Drawers, ARB Dual Compressor + On Board Air, BullyDog Monitor, Dual Optimas Front and Dual Rear Aux Batteries YouTube Vids

Thread Information