I used sea foam for the first time about a week and half ago after reading this post. I poured about 6oz. in the vacuum hose on the intake. It stalled once while pouring, but started right back up.... make sure you pour slowly. Then I shut the engine off and waited 5 minutes before turning it back on like it says on the can. Lot's of heavy smoke as my 2010 Hemi has 48,000 miles and this was the first cleaning. I heard some of the house windows close abruptly.....not sure why.

Then I put about 16 oz. in the gas tank which was running pretty low, maybe 3 gallons. Drove for about 15-20 miles before filling the tank. I will put some in the crank case before the next oil change. I started this regime right after changing the oil.

So far, with the cleaning and removing the cargo carrier and crossbars, I am seeing 17.5 - 20 mpg with it sitting at 18.5 right now after a day and a half of regular driving.

Usually I see a range of 13.5 - 16.5 with about 15.3 being the average.

My only engine mods are a AEM intake and diable itune tuner currently in MPG mode. Both of these have been in place for a while.

The 18 cu-ft cargo box was put on right after performing the sea foam procedure but removed in the last couple of days (along with the cross-bars) allowing me to better see the millage results, though it was up slightly even with the box.