Part of my problem may have been 3" lift with 32" tires, but as I said I had to keep it at 55-57 mph both for gas and not white knuckling. I've towed a fair amount, but that was my biggest load.. 2 cross country moves and 2 north to south moves all pulling a trailer between 3500-5500 lbs and then this last time with the toy hauler around the 7200 mark. Anything after about 60 and it was dancing around too much for my comfort. It managed fine power wise, but I think the short wheelbase was the biggest downfall causing the back end to move more than I wanted with crosswinds or trucks passing. I did have an aux transmission cooler installed, because I did overheat the trans once (idiot light comes on before it gets real bad) so I didn't want that to continue for the rest of the trip. Once it was installed I never had an issue again, and I was monitoring temps with my flashpaq which will read out exact trans oil temp (cooler brought it down 10 degrees all the time and kept towing around the 200 mark)

Electronic sway control only works for dangerous situations, I wasn't loaded correctly for my first leg of the trip and was swaying all over the place and it never did anything because it wasn't enough sway I guess? Not really sure how to better explain that, so basically don't count on it for anything because it doesn't seem to work unless you are pulling a serious evasive maneuver or something.

Brake controller is definitely not plug and play.