Quote Originally Posted by lekmedm View Post
So I'm curious... For the price, what's the advantage of the set you put together over the SuperLift that's $1550 on the Steel Armadillo site?
Technically, not much.... except some things that add to the price of the superlift that aren't included:
1) Installation. Not many guys can install the superlift in their garage with basic tools.
2) Superlift utilizes stock front springs/struts. Add $260 to the price of the superlift for at least an equivalent strut upgrade.
3) Depending on use, I'd also upgrade the standard rear superlift shocks... another $200 addition
4) The JBA UCA's were a significant part of that $1500... Id still like upgraded UCA's with the superlift.
5) Add in the EGR to the superlift to keep the traction control system happy adds another $300?

So basically, its complicated. After what most would pay for installation fee's and to get decent shocks/struts in the process, the superlift is closer to $2500.

I'd still prefer the superlift. But when someones budget is $1000 and only looking for a 32" tire size.... stretching that to $1500 for a few nice upgrades seems a bit more feasible lol.