After going to the offroad park a few weeks back I realized the need to have a CB as well as a Ham radio. This lead me to install a Uniden 510. Nothing special but it gets the job done and fits nicely in the drivers cubby hole. The antenna is a firestick 2 5/8wave with the tuneable loaded top (my wife went under a drive through and lost the little red cap that was on the top). After properly tuning it with the SWR meter last night for a perfect match it seems to be working well. I mounted it on the Roof Rack which could have acted as a grounding system had it not all been painted and was one piece but as it is I ran a #10 ground down to the chassis where I grounded the Lights.
I noticed in the SWR meter the power output seems to be close to 15 watts. Very odd for a radio that claims that it only puts out 4 watts on the box (it is brand new and no mods have been done on the radio). I got an excellent signal report from a friendly gentleman on the way to work that says it sounds great.

You can see the wire I used to ground the bracket in the circle on this picture.