For those that dont have FB, picked up my Ram Friday night and drove it back from NY about 9.5 hrs. Was a great ride no issues just some small things that need to be addressed. Right now its riding on 35x12.50 20s with no fron tlift so rubs on full lock, it came with a spacer lift for the front but they make the Bilsteins 5100s adjustables for the front and seems to be a better route to take, set them at 2.8 the highest setting and be about 1/2" more than spacer lift with better shocks/struts. Also put an intake on it as thats one mod other owners on the forums strongly suggest. Its got straight pipes on it and sounds mean, much louder than my Jeep. JBA shorties are going on soon. With the 35s, I need a wheel with lower offset so will probably jump on the Moto Metal 962 20x12 -44 to give it a broad stance. Here are some pics..

Despite some of the feedback on tires, they ride great and are quiet. Since I dont plan on wheeling or have to worry about snow and would rather put money else where Im going to ride these out. Ill update more once the mods start..