Thread: PJMJR508's Garage

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    OK a few questions;

1) Since the 5100 Struts are not available yet can I setup the front end with the OME HD Strut with the SL Strut spacer with a 1/2 coil cut off of the OME HD front springs and still clear a set of 305's? I was offered a smoking deal on a set of 305 MT's with only only a few k on them as he will be upgrading to 37's.
    I will have the JBA 6" springs in the rear. Also Will have the OME HD rear shocks still until I do pick up the fox shocks that were recommended to get for the MOD 6" SL Lift.

2) Do I have to have the Aftermarket Front Drive shaft & UCA's in the rear as soon as I install the SL or can I pick up with in 60 days from the install with out messing up anything on the XK?

As I signed for the check today & was told I will have my money a week from Wednesday & plan on ordering everything that night. This is what I plan on ordering then:
    4" SL
    RCV Axles
    6" JBA Rear Springs
    Both Front LCA's
    the New 12 Bolt Rear Diff Cover

Stuff that will need to get within 60 days of the SL install:
    Front Driveshaft (Carolina Driveline)
    Rear Adjustable UCA (Rustys Offroad).

I can't wait until this is installed as I have a big trail run on OCT 4th and can't wait to have fun with it. Then the XK will be parked for 3 months in NOV as I will be having foot rebuilt & will not be able to drive for 3 months.
    Last edited by pjmjr508; 08-04-2014 at 06:30 PM.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Thread Information