Quote Originally Posted by pjmjr508 View Post
OK a few questions;

1) Since the 5100 Struts are not available yet can I setup the front end with the OME HD Strut with the SL Strut spacer with a 1/2 coil cut off of the OME HD front springs and still clear a set of 305's? I was offered a smoking deal on a set of 305 MT's with only only a few k on them as he will be upgrading to 37's.
I will have the JBA 6" springs in the rear. Also Will have the OME HD rear shocks still until I do pick up the fox shocks that were recommended to get for the MOD 6" SL Lift.

2) Do I have to have the Aftermarket Front Drive shaft & UCA's in the rear as soon as I install the SL or can I pick up with in 60 days from the install with out messing up anything on the XK?

As I signed for the check today & was told I will have my money a week from Wednesday & plan on ordering everything that night. This is what I plan on ordering then:
4" SL
RCV Axles
6" JBA Rear Springs
Both Front LCA's
the New 12 Bolt Rear Diff Cover

Stuff that will need to get within 60 days of the SL install:
Front Driveshaft (Carolina Driveline)
Rear Adjustable UCA (Rustys Offroad).

I can't wait until this is installed as I have a big trail run on OCT 4th and can't wait to have fun with it. Then the XK will be parked for 3 months in NOV as I will be having foot rebuilt & will not be able to drive for 3 months.
Those OME rear shocks are going to top out on every bump with 6 inch spings in the rear.

You don't need the front drive shaft right away but it will be a good upgrade when you get to it. As for the rear upper control arms it all depends on the rear pinion angle after the 6 inch springs are installed. It should be fine without them until you decide to order them