Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
Didn't you install a rear adjustable track bar? How bad is the rear pinon angle? You having any issues running the OEM axles? Two of the codes makes sense to me if your axle was binding up real bad. C1015 is wheel speed sensor correct? U0415 has something to do with the ABS correct? If that's the case and that tires was way off on reading because it was binding up it would throw codes. Not sure but that's my best guess right now.
Yes on the adjustable trackbar, I have bent edges away from the tank skid & once it stops pouring rain I will work on adjusting it away from that skid.
Did not look to bad to me, tomorrow I will take & post a pic of it.
I put the OEM passanger OEM axle back in & it works great.
The codes only came on once I hit the first large mud puddle, mostly water and that was after I put the OEM one back in. Here is what trips me out, my 4lo still works with the Service 4WD System error displayed.

Also once it stops raining I am going to pull the front tires and get a better look at senors up front.
When I had this lift installed, I also had them on the front install new LCA's & Wheel Hubs & 5100 struts so with the lifts provided knuckles the entire front end suspension is new.

I look it like this, I need to get all the kinks & bugs out now so when I hit the trails I will have no issues. I just hope I can get all resolved before mid next month for when I park it for 3 months.