Well, it seems after much discussion that the best way to achieve a 6" lift so far is to go with the Rusty's 4" lift, JBA UCA's and adjustable front struts, 2" spacer lift. This is where I have landed on the discussion. I would like to discuss this further though because new products and idea's are popping up all the time. From what I am gathering is if I get custom made brackets to drop the diff another inch or two then stacking shouldn't be a problem I'm guessing. This should allow me to run 35" tires which is my goal. So lets here your opinions on this setup threw brain storming we will eventually figure a solid way to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by 06blkhemi View Post
Totally agree with you ! It is what it is and it won't be what you want to drive as a DD. Get a Rubicon JK, heck leave it stock and it will do more then our XK's!
I've already proven this is not the case. A stock JK has almost no ground clearance especially considering its length. Also the stock shovel sitting as low as it does is a double whammy against the thing. You think were tripods in the XK watch a stock JK with no disco's stock tires on a trail If his shovel don't get hung up first.