Yeah I knew I had 3.73s... wasn't sure if you guys had a different package that came with 3.42s or something.

Ill have to look up our trans gears to be sure... but from my experience, going from 3.73 to 4.10 is very rarely worth the cost. Especially in these vehicles. ... 3.73s should work well offroading with up to a 32" tire when backed by the 4.7 or 5.7 (depending on the trans gears). If you're going to a good sized 33 then 4.10s would indeed be better.. but at that point you might as well go with 4.56.

From a mathematical standpoint, 4.10s with 33s gets you back to stock gearing, but not stock power. The increased weight and rolling resistance and moment of inertia still eat away at performance. Going with 4.56 in this case will utilize some mechanical advantage AND bump up the power output for a given speed (you know what HP and torque curves look like) which will help compensate for those power robbers.

4.30 would actually be ideal for 33s.... but its not a common gear.

....again, I haven't looked at the trans gears yet but I doubt its going to be far from what I'm expecting.