Quote Originally Posted by Chapman89 View Post
Wow, many thanks to our sponsor! Thank you Neil. We should probably take a group photo for the dealership with our XK/WK's. It would be good advertisement! haha

How long does everyone else plan on staying? I know I'll stay for two nights. Just not sure if I'm coming Thursday-Saturday or Friday-Sunday. It honestly depends on my job situation after I graduate on May 14th.

Sal, is there a schedule as far as what we'll be doing? Is anyone going fishing, hiking, shooting (not sure if range is open again) in between wheeling adventures?
The range as far as I know is still closed for now. I know they rerouted a trail around there I think there trying to get it open again. A group photo will be a must for sure. I haven't planned out a schedule yet other then to get people to the site. I figured most of it can be taken as it comes. Not sure about the other activities I know most people are coming to run the trails more then anything. IamJeep I think is looking for other stuff to do maybe while he is there. I hope you can stay the entire time but jobs are more important so come for as long as you can bro. There was talk about doing stuff more orientated towards our hobby like giving a map class to the group. Maybe we can a recovery event or something. More people need to speak up on what they want or don't want that would help. I plan on being there from Wednesday night till Sunday evening. I know we can't run the trails 24/7 so any suggestion on stuff to do is helpful.