Well, it looks as though we will have a nice turnout. Camp Commander has never been another Camp Jeep and never will. I'm thankful for it. The guys that attend Camp Commander seem to really enjoy their XK and aren't afraid to use it for the intended purpose. I like that it is a small event , compared to Camp Jeep or the Jeep Jamborees , and we always have a good time and everyone enjoys themselves. Personally, I always like to extend some southern hospitality and help out where I can. No trip goes without some sort of issue, from muffler installs at camp ( after some pre-mature off roading ) to broken legs, but with a little help and experiance from each other we pull through. On this trip, it looks like we have three returning members, Cico, Sal, and myself. If any off you guys need help or advice about the camp, don't hesitate to ask one of us. Some of you may be new to the whole camping thing, if so, dont think twice about asking questions . A little advice now can really make a difference in your preparation. Lat year, I bought a cheap canopy from Wally World just to use for my little back country camping trips. It didnt last long in the rain and has since been discarded. I learned my lesson and I bought an Easy Up canopy. We connected a bunch of tarps and Sal's canopy together for the "command center" last year and I am prepared to do the same this time. We are a small enough group that we just all chip in with what needs to be done and the whole group will enjoy themselves that much more. You wont get that at a large major event, I don't think. If anyone has any ideas or questions as they are getting their gear together, post it up here. If you need anything, post it up. I have extra gear and sure others do too, so if you need anything last minute, post it up. As far as food goes, of course everyone is free to do as they wish. In the past, the meals seemed to gravitate toward the " command center " because of the weather and we just kind of shared everything. It can be a little intimidating for some that is not accustomed to camping and I dont want anyone to feel left out. This trip is a laid back, easy going, family friendly event and I know that our members will do what they can to keep it that way. So, since I'm brainstorming and getting my gear together, feel free to ask me for help or advice. I may not be able to help but the next guy will. Oh yeah, Cico , get that coffee thing squared away. We dont want to scare off any more members.