well, i managed to get the plate on. so if i want to go back ill have to by a new front bumper i guess? it sits nice and tight as far as i can tell? but when i actually get a winch again, im gonna want to get something to strengthen the points i bolted it down? overall, i like how it sits closer to the front end?

im not too worried about the boppin anything? i figured if im gonna hit or gonna get hit it oh well?

i am curious? the 2 bars coming down from where the hood latch is? are those important? cause i can fix it to where i can put them back on but when i get a winch i see them not working out so well?

also, its been about 5yrs since i messed with a winch? im looking at getting a either a milemarker cause that's what i had in the past and like it, or a smittybilt? i forgot how heavy they are? the one i had was an 8000lb with wire rope? when i get my next one? im looking to get a synthetic line and a 10000lb winch? isn't the weight difference in two different fields between the wire and synthetic line?