Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
Man you must of come down on that thing pretty hard to cause a leak. I landed on mine and dragged it down a rock and had no issues. I'm not sure but by looking at the pictures from 4xguard it just looks like the guard only protects the cover from being smashed into the gears not from peeling it back we might need to get some feed back on this from them. I would think you could just weld a piece of steel to the bottom of the diff that over hung past the cover a little bit so you could just slide right off. I'm just brain storming I guess.
I didn't come down on it, I dragged it across a rock and then backed up. It didn't peel it back, but it was enough to break the silicone gasket and cause the leak. That is why I'm anxiously awaiting someone to make a yoke/diff slider more than anything else, I expect it to be $150ish and then it only takes 3 of my opps to pay for itself since synthetic gear oil is so much.

I asked 4x and they apparently have a model no plans to make a diff slider. I'm sure I could fab something up, but I'm hoping for a quality product from someone